FREEMAN PTSG 2023-2024
PTSG supports all three Freeman Schools (K - 12).
PTSG funding supports school improvement projects (i.e. H2O stations), family-friendly community events, scholarships to graduating seniors, the 6th grade rocket project, and provides teachers' meals during conferences, and grants for the classroom. Learn More
Join us for meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Freeman Elementary Community Classroom from 5:30 - 6:30 PM. Thank you for considering PTSG as a way for you to volunteer to create the highest quality environment for our kids. PTSG meetings are one hour every month from September to May and open to all parents, teachers, and students.
Membership Opportunities and Sign Up
Thank you for showing your support with a PTSG membership.
- Family memberships are an annual cost of $30.00.
- Staff memberships are an annual cost of $30.00.
- Business memberships, which can include family members, are $60.00 per school year. Click here to learn more.
Thank you to our 2020-2021 Business Sponsors.
- Ellingsen Paxton Orthodontics
- Golden Gem Mercantile
- Freeman Store
- Smile Source DDS
- Centennial Physical Therapy (Spokane Valley)
- In Touch Physical Therapy (Post Falls, Id)
- Dan Hoffman Insurance Agency
- Millhorn Farms
- D.S. Flaig
- RB Studio
- The Lavender Hare
- Spokane Hardware
- Design IT Solutions
- Broadway Heights Dental
- Pawlouse Vetrinary Therapy
- Whole Body Medi Spa