• Immunizations

    • All Freeman School District students must be up-to-date on their childhood immunizations, in accordance with Washington State Requirements on or before their first day of attendance.In addition, starting on August 1, 2020, the revised rule requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry. Medically verified record includes one or more of the following:

      • A Certificate of Immunization Status(CIS) signed by a doctor or health care provider
      • A CIS filled out by a parent or guardian with medical records attached
      • A CIS printed from the state immunization system by a heath care provider or school
      • Official immigration immunization record
      • A CIS printed from MyIR.net. You can print your family's official vaccine records from any device.

    Families should complete and submit a Certificate of Immunization to their child's school prior to the first day of attendance. Washington State Immunization laws state that the student is in compliance if they are:

    • Fully immunized or
    • In process of getting immunized (see conditional status) or
    • Has a completed Certificate of Exemption signed by both the parent and the physician

    As of July 28, 2019, personal/ philosophical exemptions are no longer accepted in Washington State for the Measles, Mumps, Rubella-MMR vaccine. Students who were previously in compliance with a Certificate of Exemption under personal/ philosophical exemptions for MMR are now listed as out of compliance with state law.

     Starting on August 1, 2020, the requirement for a Tdap dose changes from grade 6-12 to grade 7-12. All students entering 7th through 12th grades must have one booster dose of Tdap vaccine. In the 2020-2021 school year, all students in 7th grade must have received their Tdap dose on or after age 10. Students in 8th through 12th grades must have received their Tdap dose on or after age 7.

     You can obtain a copy of your own or your child's (under age 18) immunization record located in the Washington Information System (WAIIS).

    Visit MyIR to keep up-to-date with past immunizations, get reminders for your family's future immunizations, and even print your own official records. Note: There are some health providers who do not link to this system. Please contact your health provider directly to obtain a copy of immunization records if you do not see updated records on MyIR.

    Other Immunization Resources:

    Check the website Department of Health for more information on immunization requirements.

    Are you looking for your student's out-of-state immunizations records? Click here to contact the IIS in your state